Because what you’ve taught me here at the campaign…is that when the American people decide it’s time to bring about change, change happens…Fast forward exactly one year on the anniversary eve of Barry Hussein Soetoro’s inauguration. The American people have sent a message to president Soetoro and it went a little something like this, Dear president Soetoro about that hope and change agenda that you where promoting in Los Angeles. We, the American people, are not convinced that what you consider hope and change is what is best for America.
So take heart… of the change that we’ve already brought. But I want you to know Los Angeles you haven’t seen nothing yet!—president Barry Hussein Soetoro
Please Mr. Soetoro, consider our idea of what hope and change is. We are sending Scott Brown to the senate as a representative of the state of Massachusetts primarily because Mr. Brown said that he would oppose your health care reform.
Do you think he got the message? You do remember earlier this year the president at a Los Angeles fundraiser where he recounted all the efforts that he, Democrats and his administration are taking in his personal crusade to change America (see 2:51min video)
Wow! What a difference twelve months make. After a full out blitz of Left-wing socialist agenda foisted on the America people by Soetoro and Democrats one of the most Liberal states in the union, Massachusetts, of which Democrats and Independents out number Conservatives by what 10 to 1, has totally rejected the Barry Hussein Soetoro administration’s agenda for government run health care.
Why? Because Massachusetts already has the government run health care model which they run at the state level. The same one that Soetoro, Pelosi and Reid are attempting to establish nationwide and boy does it suck. It sucks so much that Liberals, Moderates and Independents voted for a Republican who promised to go to Washington to fight against the Democrat president and Democrat Congress’ attempt to launch this health care monstrosity on the rest of the country. Now that’s irony!
Speaking of backlash Victor Davis Hanson’s, Why the Great and Growing Backlash outlines the reasons for the buyer’s remorse that is breaking out all across the country among voters who voted for the first openly Socialist president:
• Voters are sick and tired of a terrible year of big spending and big deficits — especially the sight of Obama and his congressional allies almost daily talking breezily about spending what we do not have.
• Bush’s $500 billion deficit spending in 8 years. But Obama has out spent Bush four times over in under a year.
• Obama’s promising favored constituencies a hundred billion here, a hundred billion there as if it were all paper money.
• Pie-in-the-sky talk of massive new health-care entitlements, cap-and-trade taxes and regulation, more stimulus, and more takeovers of private enterprise.
• The country is broke and the people want to pay off, not incur more, crushing debt.
• Obama’s deception and prevarication, i.e. serial promises about airing the health-care debate on C-SPAN, his new-transparency/no-lobbyist vows, and his monotonous boasts to close down Guantanamo within a year.
• A liberal cesspool of corruption: Democrat Sen. Chris Dodd lectures Wall Street while he gets sweetheart loans and vacation-home deals, Democrat House Ways and Means Chairman Charles Rangel, a tax dodger, the nation’s top tax enforcer, Democrat Secretary of the Treasury Timothy Geithner, is an even more egregious tax dodger, Democratic Senate leadership started buying health-care votes at $300 million, and Obama nominating Democrat Tom Daschle as his Health Secretary — the liberal populist who skips out of thousands of dollars in taxes on his free corporate limousine service
• Obama still blames George W. Bush ad nauseam.
• Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s government 200 seat mega-jet at a cost of 480,000 per month and that is an annual cost to the taxpayers of $5,760,000.
• Obama’s various overseas junkets or the big Wall Street money that went into his near billion-dollar campaign coffers.
• Obama has constantly demonize the entrepreneurial classes, promise to raise income, payroll, health-care, and inheritance taxes on them, and expand government regulations
• Obama appointed radicals Van Jones and Anita Dunn
• Obama has bowed to the Saudis and Japanese and promulgated new and undiscovered great moments in Islamic history, and reaching out to Ahmadinejad as Ahmadinejad rounded up and beat down reformers in the streets of Tehran.
• Obama accused Bush of shredding the Constitution, and then adopted Bush’s anti-terrorism protocols like tribunals, renditions, Predators, intercepts, and wiretaps.
• Obama has given Kalid Sheikh Mohammed, architect of 9/11 a show trial a few blocks from ground zero, the former World Trade Center in New York City. (source)
No matter what Democrats do to shift to a populist message talking about the economy and bashing Wall Street it is all political manipulation. Democrats plan to blame Republicans for the economy and align GOP candidates with their unpopular national leadership.
Now that the people of the state of Massachusetts has shown the rest of the country the way to hold Barry Hussein Soetoro and Democrats responsible for their deceptions and prevarications—Mr. president and Democrats you haven’t seen nothing yet!
On to November 2010 and 2012!