Despite Obamacare’s mix of requirements, mandates, subsidies, and penalties, the CBO projects that the law will never be able to decrease the number of uninsured below 11 percent of the population--WeeklystandardIn president Obama’s December 20, 2013 press conference, the final one of the year. Obama defended the signature achievement of his presidency with more deceptions and Obamaspeak. (see 7min26sec video )
Though Obama attempts to put lipstick on the piggish Obamacare law according to CNS news after the law is fully implemented there will be about the same number of Americans uncovered and without healthcare as there were before this liberty stealing law was forced on Americans.
Obamacare then is much ado about almost nil results! What changes is under Democrats and Obama you are less free as an American citizen.
In addition to that below are listed are forty-three realities of Obamacare that the president and the media won’t be talking about. Yet these real effects of Obamacare will now affect every American negatively from now until perpetuity or as long as the United States lasts, whichever one is shorter.
1. ObamaCare was written by the health insurance and drug industry lobbyists.
2. Obamacare has a Review Panel to monitor benfits given to Seniors and what should and should not be allowed regarding health care treatments (In other words “Death Panels”)
3. ObamaCare puts in place new rules that prohibit plans with annual limits.
4. Obamacare puts 15 unelected bureaucrats in charge of meeting a budget target in Medicare with its newly created Independent Payment Advisory Board (IPAB) .
5. Obamacare delivers a strong blow to Medicare Advantage (MA), which allows seniors to receive Medicare benefits from a private health plan of their choosing.
6. ObamaCare expands Medicaid (medical care for the poor) to everyone (under the Medicare age of 65) who has income less than 133% the federal poverty level.
7. ObamaCare will shorten the amount of time Doctors have with each patient, and lengthen the amount of time patients will have to wait.
8. ObamaCare means a two-tier Health Care System.
9. Obamacare attempts to address the challenge of covering people with pre-existing conditions with heavy-handed mandates, especially the requirement that all Americans enroll in government-approved insurance plans (the so-called “individual mandate”).
10. Obamacare is deeply unpopular because it is based on a bureaucratic, government-centered vision of American health care.
11. Obamacare will require us to pay insurers for “preventive care” as defined by government.
12. Obamacare will restrict the ability of insurance companies to consider health risks when setting insurance premiums.
13. Obamacare asserts on Congress’s behalf a power to restrain the liberty of an extremely broad group of Americans, and these Americans have not revealed any tendency to endanger their neighbors as the ex-inmates had in Comstock .
14. Obamacare is probably the first case to ever involve what is arguably a sleeper tax — that is, a tax that isn’t called a tax in the law itself, but may behave like one.
15. Obamacare and the EPA will together revoke and invalidate the US Constitution.
16. Obamacare failure now evident as health care costs rise nationwide.
17. Obamacare, and its vast catalog of new rules and regulations, does exactly what we don’t need. It makes it impossible for firms to make any reasonable estimate about the costs and the potential profits from investments.
18. Obamacare itself, which has consistently polled badly, fueled that movement.
19. ObamaCare which doesn’t take full effect until 2014.
20. ObamaCare is holding your health care hostage and offering no real choice.
21. Obamacare will cause controversy no matter what’s said about it.
22. ObamaCare is leaving a comet tail of broken promises as it steamrolls its way through our economy and into our lives.
23. Obamacare instead could be repealed and replaced with far superior reforms…which in fact are the author’s recommendations.
24. ObamaCare is just the latest in a very long series of Unconstitutional Federal over reaches never intended by our Founding Fathers.
25. Obamacare will speed the U.S. along the road to insolvency.
26. Obamacare also means that for up to 20 million Americans, they will lose the insurance they currently have, the insurance that they like and they want to keep.
27. Obamacare is a job killer.(Obamacare will not cover all Americans as promised. And according to some it will cost Americans jobs. (see here and here))
28. Obamacare sticks the states with a $50 billion additional copay on a vastly-expanded version of Medicaid—and threatens to withdraw every Medicaid dollar from a state if they refuse—while at the same time continuing to tax all the citizens of that state through their bi-weekly payroll taxes is an unconstitutional assault on the status of the states as sovereigns that are coequal with the federal government.
29. ObamaCare uses the Social Security language of the Internal Revenue Code to determine who is eligible for “religious conscience” objection to the insurance mandate.
30. ObamaCare is specifically written not to apply equally to everyone.
31. Obamacare is what happens when the commerce clause is allowed to be distorted.
32. Obamacare is yet another vehicle designed to TAKE our God given Freedom.
33. Obamacare has virtually no outlays in 2011, because the Medicaid expansion and subsidies don’t start up until 2014, which means the shifting time frame drops a year of no implementation and adds one of full implementation. Design this way to deceive the American people by Democrats.
34. Obamacare promotes the emergence of Mega-Hospitals that would employ all physicians.
35. Obamacare has not created a net healthcare benefit, but rather simply reshuffled the burden.
36. Obamacare is the Federal government acting in an improper role. A role that it wasn’t designed for like a lifeguard issuing parking tickets.
37. Obamacare does not allow you to move to another state to avoid being told that you must purchase something, you are locked in at the federal level no matter where you live.
38. ObamaCare requires every American to purchase health insurance, it requires every state to establish health insurance exchanges, and it dramatically expands Medicaid. Each of these – private health insurances programs, exchanges, and Medicaid – can, and in some case are required to, provide coverage for abortion.
39. ObamaCare provides grants for establishing ” School-based Health Centers ,” which could be run by abortion organizations like Planned Parenthood. While the law prevents these clinics from being used to “provide” abortions, it encourages groups like Planned Parenthood to make abortion referrals.
40. Obamacare doesn’t offer consumers real free market choice of where to get services, because all healthcare is now under the government’s umbrella. All outside choices have been eliminated.
41. ObamaCare institutes a government made “human right “ opposed to a Constitutional God given right as spoken about by this country’s Founding Fathers.
42. Obamacare is and has always been a dishonest plan from the very beginning.
43. Obamacare is constructed to deceive the American people with front loaded benefits while delaying onerous fines, taxes, fees and possible imprisonment after implemented.
HT ObamaCare The Truth.The lies