Just one man in all of Congress cares enough about the America people and the Constitution of the United States of America to do something about what could be an unconstitutional usurper in the White House.
Rep. Bill Posey, R-Fla., filed H.R. 1503, an amendment to the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971, which increased required campaign fund disclosure and was later amended to establish the Federal Elections Commission. (see story)
This amendment will require presidential candidates to provide a birth certificate and other documents to prove their eligibility to occupy the Oval Office.
Up until now American elections have virtually been on the honor system but apparent dishonor has recently manifested in the American election system, a system that saw the organized corruption of ACORN that infected our national elections in 2008.
In addition to the manipulation of election laws that allowed voters with no addresses to vote, polling places to remain open past normal closing times, many communities to hold week along elections instead of the traditional November 20th election day ballot casting, and illegal aliens illegally casting unchallenged ballots in an American election, there is no longer honor or honestly in American elections.
That’s right based on the above America is far removed from conducting honorable and fair elections from this time forward.
Yet the ultimate disgrace is we now have an imposer in the White House, President Barack Hussein Obama was able to advance through the election process even thought he was challenged all along the way by various law suits attempting to make him show that he was eligible to be president of the United States. Yet no Court, state, federal or Supreme, wanted to do the right thing or be the court that prevented the first Black man from becoming president by upholding the Constitution over political correctness and public sentiment.
George Cecala, a spokesperson for Rep. Posey's office, told WND that constituents had been calling, questioning whether Barack Obama – who has publicized a Certificate of Live Birth, but not his official birth certificate – has demonstrated that he meets the Constitution's requirement to be a natural-born citizen.Following is a listing of cases active and inactive at various stages of the Obama candidacy which attempted to ascertain the truth about Obama’s eligibility:
"Those are legitimate constitutional concerns," Cecala said. "Folks have brought the issue up, and the court really hasn't clarified. And I think American citizens have a right to have answers from their government." –Drew Zahn
• New Jersey attorney Mario Apuzzo has filed a case on behalf of Charles Kerchner and others alleging Congress didn't properly ascertain that Obama is qualified to hold the office of president.
• Pennsylvania Democrat Philip Berg has three cases pending, including Berg vs. Obama in the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, a separate Berg vs. Obama which is under seal at the U.S. District Court level and Hollister vs. Soetoro a/k/a Obama, (now dismissed) brought on behalf of a retired military member who could be facing recall to active duty by Obama.
• Leo Donofrio of New Jersey filed a lawsuit claiming Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. His case was considered in conference by the U.S. Supreme Court but denied a full hearing.
• Cort Wrotnowski filed suit against Connecticut's secretary of state, making a similar argument to Donofrio. His case was considered in conference by the U.S. Supreme Court, but was denied a full hearing.
• Former presidential candidate Alan Keyes headlines a list of people filing a suit in California, in a case handled by the United States Justice Foundation, that asks the secretary of state to refuse to allow the state's 55 Electoral College votes to be cast in the 2008 presidential election until Obama verifies his eligibility to hold the office. The case is pending, and lawyers are seeking the public's support.
• Chicago attorney Andy Martin sought legal action requiring Hawaii Gov. Linda Lingle to release Obama's vital statistics record. The case was dismissed by Hawaii Circuit Court Judge Bert Ayabe.
• Lt. Col. Donald Sullivan sought a temporary restraining order to stop the Electoral College vote in North Carolina until Barack Obama's eligibility could be confirmed, alleging doubt about Obama's citizenship. His case was denied.
• In Ohio, David M. Neal sued to force the secretary of state to request documents from the Federal Elections Commission, the Democratic National Committee, the Ohio Democratic Party and Obama to show the presidential candidate was born in Hawaii. The case was denied.
• Also in Ohio, there was the Greenberg v. Brunner case which ended when the judge threatened to assess all case costs against the plaintiff.
• In Washington state, Steven Marquis sued the secretary of state seeking a determination on Obama's citizenship. The case was denied.
• In Georgia, Rev. Tom Terry asked the state Supreme Court to authenticate Obama's birth certificate. His request for an injunction against Georgia's secretary of state was denied by Georgia Superior Court Judge Jerry W. Baxter.
• California attorney Orly Taitz has brought a case, Lightfoot vs. Bowen, on behalf of Gail Lightfoot, the vice presidential candidate on the ballot with Ron Paul, four electors and two registered voters.
In addition, other cases cited on the RightSideofLife blog as raising questions about Obama's eligibility include:
• In Texas, Darrel Hunter vs. Obama later was dismissed.
• In Ohio, Gordon Stamper vs. U.S. later was dismissed.
• In Texas, Brockhausen vs. Andrade.
• In Washington, L. Charles Cohen vs. Obama.
• In Hawaii, Keyes vs. Lingle, dismissed. (source)
As you can see no court presently has taken up the part of the Constitution or the people of the United States of America. I think that this is a clear indication that the Obama phenomenon has corrupted all branches of government.
It is my belief that if Obama is at some time found to have been ineligible to be president each court that this question appeared before should be charged with aiding and abetting treason against the people of the United States of America if that court failed to do it’s duty on behalf of the American people.
Rep. Posey be assured that you are not alone the American people are not going to let this affront to the Constitution go un-addressed nor will we allow any court to go unaccountable from charges of dereliction of its duty to uphold the constitution. We make this promise regarding all courts from the Supreme Court on down. Regardless the Courts and the Congress which were involved in this travesty will answer to the American people in no uncertain terms!