With Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign on the verge of defeat, Bill Clinton has been placing blame on enemies including a brazenly biased media that tried to suppress blue-collar votes, a powerful anti-war group that endorsed rival Barack Obama and weak-willed party leaders unable to stand up to either of these nefarious forces.—Kenneth P. Vogel
You can’t make stuff like that up! Bill Clinton in a recent conference call bemoans the fact that Media bias, Moveon.org and the Democrat Party all conspired to end his wife’s bid to become the second Clinton to wake up at 3am in the morning at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue to put their cat Socks out. (see article)
But Bill, blaming the vast left-wing conspiracy completely misses the real reason that you and Hillary lost your bid to once again throw those swinging Lincoln bedroom soirées for all of your close political allies.
In my own indomitable way allow me to set the record straight with 5 reasons as to why Hillary lost the nomination to be the Democrats Presidential nominee.
1) The 1996 trademark Clinton-Gore “Bridge to the 21st Century” became a “Bridge to the Past” during Sen. Clinton’s campaign. A bridge to the smarminess of the first Clinton White house. Sen. Clinton constantly reminded the American people of a Presidency that half of us are still trying to forget!
2) Sexism. Sen. Clinton used sexism early and often hoping that the novelty of being a woman would be enough to win her the Whitehouse. Only to blame and accuse her own Party of sexism when her obvious ploy didn’t work for her. Apparently Democrats weren’t sexist enough to select her over a man.
3) Racism. Not only a man but a Black man as Geraldine Ferrar reminded us, if Sen. Obama had not, had that Black thing going for him why he would have been toast like those other White men!
4) Experience. Sen. Clinton’s campaign will be remembered as the most mismanaged campaign in recent memory. A little experience would have been a great help for the candidate of experience!
5) Slick Willie Politics. UTube and the Internet stopped the slick Willie politics of Sen. Clinton saying one thing and then another. Unlike the days of her husband’s campaign lies, Sen. Clinton’s lies where readily recorded for playback ad finitum. UTube and the Internet are also great memory enhancers if one should ever get sniper fire confused with flowers.
Abraham Lincoln said, “You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”
Maybe that’s true Mr. Clinton maybe you couldn’t even fool all of the Democrats all of the time or maybe Democrats like David Geffen are just tired of all of the Clinton lies.
"Everybody in politics lies, but they do it with such ease, it's troubling."--David Geffen, one time friend and confidante of the Clintons
Whatever the reason Mr. Clinton, and speaking of vast left-wing conspiracies, Sen. Clinton can always not concede and wait for something to happen…