His ideology is responsible for deaths all around the world, Muslims and non-Muslims alike. He is also responsible for over 3,000 American deaths. Almost all of these deaths were brutal, merciless and without dignity.
We will always remember the demeaning and barbaric beheadings, we will remember the gross destruction of suicide bombers, we will remember the sheer barbarity of the four government contractors’ burned, dismembered corpses and how two of them were hung from a Euphrates River bridge.
We will remember all of the unprovoked and inhumane violations visited upon us and the acts of war that Osama bin Laden committed or caused to be committed against the United States of America.
• 1996 - Khobar Towers bombing: 19 American servicemen killed.
• 1998 - US embassy bombings: U.S. Kenya Embassy blown up, 214 killed (including 12 Americans); U.S. Tanzania Embassy blown up, 11 killed.
• 2000 - USS Cole attacked, 17 U.S. Navy sailors killed, 39 sailors injured.
• 2001 - September 11, 2001 attacks, 2,997 killed;
• 2002 - Reporter Daniel Pearl, kidnapped and beheaded in Karachi.
• 2002-2006 - Karachi consulate attacks: three separate attacks killed 18 people (including an American diplomat) and injured 87.
• 2002 - Two Marines shot, one killed in Kuwait.
• 2003 - Riyadh Compound Bombings kill 9 Americans, among 35 others.
• 2003 - Three American diplomats are killed by a roadside bomb targeting their convoy in Gaza. Palestine Resistance Committees, an umbrella organization has taken responsibility for the attack."
• 2003-present - Damascus terrorist attacks: American interests in Syria targeted by Islamists.
• 2004 - Civilians Nick Berg, Jack Hensley, and Eugene Armstrong kidnapped and beheaded in Iraq.
• 2004 - Paul Marshall Johnson, Jr, civilian working in Saudi Arabia, kidnapped and beheaded; five other Americans die in attacks in Saudi Arabia in 2004.
• 2008 - John Granville, US diplomat, assassinated in Khartoum, Sudan
Yet instead of treating bin Laden like the war criminal that he was, some politically correct decision maker (s) ordered that Osama bin Laden be given a dignified burial in accordance with Sharia Law. A dignified burial was more than Osama bin Laden deserved.
He was washed according to Islamic custom and receiving a religious funeral. A military officer read prepared religious remarks, which were translated into Arabic by a native speaker. Thus preparing bin Laden to receive his reward of 72 virgins for his holy war against the infidels of the United States.
In addition our politically correct government is fretting that it may have to release suppressed pictures which record bin Laden’s death so that sensibilities of Muslims will not be offended.
I watched videos of Americans being beheaded by Islamic terrorists and let me tell you I was offended. It seems that now my government doesn’t want to show pictures that confirm that the head of the Islamic terrorists is dead? Unbelievable!
Don’t you get it. Our political correctness is exactly why terrorists won’t believe us when we say we killed bin Laden.
Osama bin Laden did not deserve the honor that was bestowed upon him at his death. Neither do Islamists deserve to have their sensibilities protected by the U.S. suppression of pictures that bin Laden is dead.
Interesting enough I came across a photograph of what appears to be the dead bin Laden on the front page of the Vanguardia newspaper published in Saltillo, Mexico. A mouse click on the picture below seems to show a dead bin Laden. (please be cautioned the picture could be considered graphic to some)
The Vanguardia newspaper in the city of Saltillo in Mexico reports "Matan a Bin Laden", which translates to "They killed Bin Laden" in English. A mouse click on the picture seem to show a dead bin Laden. (please be cautioned picture could be considered graphic)
Though I take no joy in anyone’s death I certainly believe that he deserved to die in the manner that he did and I also believe that those who supported bin Laden and his cause need to see the consequences of the saying, “If you live by the sword, you shall die by the sword.”