Friday, May 25, 2007

Liberals Prove, You CAN Go Home Again....

Today, on a whim, I decided to drop in at that
infamous refuge of the misinformed, malicious,
mal-contents.............Slate!

No surprise! It was brisk business as usual at
the trough. The regular hucksters were there,
peddling their poison brew, with the help of
the ready supply of lackeys, eager to indulge
their masters, and gang up on any conservative
who might have the gall to show up there.

Of course, there were no new or genuine issues
being "discussed". Just the usual billboarding
by ignorant people, of......."get out of Iraq",
"Bush started terrorism by invading Iraq","the far
left had nothing to do with our running from
Vietnam", ........and on and on ad nauseum. Just
for change, some second-grade genius will call
out, "idiot", "troll", "neo-con nitwit", or some
other complimentary words of endearment.

I guess the old adage is true......... if you repeat
something long enough, and loud enough, some
idiots will buy it, hook line and sinker.

I have to admit that I was quite pissed when I got
banned from Slate................... until
I realized that Slate did me a very huge favor.
They awakened me to a world of more valuable and
progressive things, such as this blog. Here I can
read intelligent, enlightening posts, and speak
my mind without being shouted down by a bunch of
losers, who couldn’t make it through sixth grade.
For lack of either formal education, awareness of
what is happening in the real world, or simply
stupidity.....their only responses have to include
name-calling, as if that has power to change fact.

So thank you Slate, and all you liberal losers, for
forcing me to wake up and smell the coffee. It sure
is refreshing, after the stench at Slate!

brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment